Thursday, November 18, 2010

complicated feel

Now, I don't know how I feel. I just feel complicated and head going to explode soon.

Without reason, after I read something, I feel pissed off. I shouldn't feel angry but, I am. I really hate problem. I will feeling like crying when facing problem and feeling like dying when facing problems.

Well, I have my own problems just that I don't really tell everyone. Just some of them know about it. When you have problem and you need my help I will help what I'm able to. But I feel pissed off when I get blame just because I'm unable to help. I'm willing to help, but unable. Be understanding ok? Don't make me scold bad words.

Please care one's feeling. Doesn't mean that you have to tell all things out when you feel sad. Please think for your own good, you write whatever you want to and at last you will end up with making all kinds of troubles. ( Don't be too sensitive just some advise)

I have my own things to worry of. And you called me in a rainy day with storms and lightning just to tell me something which make me feel ridiculous . You almost success to make me cry. I keep on swallow my tears at band and ballet so, don't waste my energy. Do you know that it will cause dead when it's lightning and I'm answering my phone? Who knows that I will be the lucky one to get splash by the lightning? Can you be understanding? You wish to die but I don't. I still have a long journey to go. When I say I have to end this call you just act like you heard nothing and keep on telling me your problems. I'm willing to hear but I'm not in mood and I have many things to worry.

If I sound rude, sorry. If my words are offensive sorry. If I hurt you sorry. But I still have to say this things out. Don't make me turn mad and crazy soon. I don't wish to live at Tanjung Rambutan.

No need to come find me and tell me anything after read this =).. I just need to tell out some of my feelings. So at last, if I hurt anyone, really sorry! Hope that everything will go peace!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment