Monday, November 22, 2010

i want to approach you

Everytime when I see you I feel extremely nervous and shy... I just don't know how to start the conversation with you... But I really really really wanted to approach you... Shame on me... How could this ever happen to a boy... I mean , almost everyone of my friends know a things or two about how to approch a girl... There must be something wrong with me... I think this is because of I had never approach any girls before... Since I am 7, I study in Saint Anthony (all boys school), which means I could rarely met a girl... So I did not have any experience on this until today... Maybe it is also because of I am not that talkative (unless when I am with my friends)... But that doesn't mean I am anti-social... I am just shy... I want to go near you... But EVEN if I had tried to... Haiz...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment