Thursday, November 18, 2010

waiting for you

Everyone who know my secret! :D Do you all still remember the word Waiting For You? This words had changed my life. Changed my life to a better life.

Someone is in my life now. Makes me smile for everyday of my life. Makes me feel happy and makes me want to sing. Thank you God! I know it's all your arrangement!

I will appreciate everyone in my life =). No matter they are bad or good. Well, the bad ones make me to become more mature =). Should thank them for hurting me and playing all kinds of tricks. But I rather smack them and makes them pay back for what they had done.

Still acting to be steady? Still acting like you had done nothing wrong? Still acting like you don't need anyone's support? Nah. I don't want to know :). But all I know is people started to know the real you. The one who makes people feel annoying. You sure will pay back what you had done. Maybe not today or tomorrow. But I'm sure in the future, you will.

End of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment