Thursday, November 18, 2010

examination over

Examination is finally over :).Well, I have no confident to get good result for this final exam.

No need to face the books anymore :D. Can online without get nag. Hehe. Hope everyone can get good result this time.

Going to steamboat with friends tomorrow =). Waiting for it! I'm going to be fat very soon. Keep on eating recently. It's a good thing or bad thing? Normally, this happen cause I'm unhappy but now I don't know the reason. Maybe cause unhappy :). Many things happen recently.

Feel lonely now. Maybe cause someone is not with me. Although everyone is here now but I still feel lonely.

Leaved my blog for so long and now I don't have anything interesting to update. Sorry for all my readers =D. I feel happy when some of my friends ask me why I didn't update my blog. Thank you to be my loyal reader! =D

End of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment