Thursday, November 18, 2010

JLT 2010

JLT is a short from of Junior Leader Training, and I'm just back from there =D! I had a lots of fun there. Met new friends which make me feels very fun.

Say about new friends, I can't remember all of them. But I'm able to remember some of them. Hui Loo,Wann Chyi, En En, Karoline and Jacqueline are the one who I remember the most =D. Most of them is from 1st Kampar. They are friendly and nice =).

I tot I can't sleep at night, but who knows I slept XD! They will play with the torchlight at night, although it's a bit annoying, but it makes me to remember the night which is full of lights which strikes my eyes and noises.

I uploaded all the photos on Facebook =). Go and have a look when you are free. Haha.. Some of them are camera shy =P.
The girl beside Cindy is Hui Loo =). Snapped a photo of her before went back to TI =). I will miss her T__T.

End of the post

No comments:

Post a Comment