Thursday, November 18, 2010

this is life

Very emo recently. Cause of things that happened around me and things that happened to me. Really tired to live, but this is life.

After read a blog, a girl's blog, I feel that I don't have any right to sigh or cry. Cause I'm not the most unlucky person in the world. What I'm having now is just quarter of her suffer. No, not even quarter.

Someone msn me when I'm going to blog. Asked me some question which frightened me and ruined my mood. Maybe the question that she ask will come true one day. I'm ady prepare for it. Standing by for it.

Every promise can be broken. Broken not cause unable to fulfill it. Cause everyone is changing. When someone promised me something, I will think twice. I don't hope that I will get hurt again. Not I don't want to believe but my wound don't let me to do so.

Is it so hard to be happy? *sigh* this is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment