Sunday, November 28, 2010

free time

It's now holiday, but it's boring. Still have homeworks to be done. *Stress* Haih. School life.

Nothing to do so chose to blog about something without any idea. What I should blog about. Hmm.. Let's talk about last Thursday :). Went to Wesley Methodist Church to watch the Seoul Women Singers singing. It's awesome. They voice are so beautiful. Their voice can be as loud as the voice of using microphone. Went there with  Elena, Sarah, Chia Wei and Ju Yee. Feel so glad to have the opportunity to hear such voice :). I will remember that day forever. The day which I had accepted Christ.

Not feeling like staying at home. So boring. It's ady holiday but my mum still controlling me ==. I want outing! Oh ya :).  Glad that she is happy :). This is the first time she get so much present for her birthday. Picture will be uploaded to Facebook when I am free.

Oh ya, good luck for everyone who will be sitting for their exam :). All the best!

End of the post

No comments:

Post a Comment