Thursday, November 18, 2010

devil

\I want to slap you, till your head turn 360 degree and at last, you turn to a dummy which will stop talking bad about others.

Your words are so so so MEANINGFUL and it's all CORRECT. What you said is always CORRECT. Are you wonderful? Hey, miss! You are not! What thing make you to judge people? Your money? Don't be too proud of it, it's not clean. 

You made yourself sinful. You separated yourself from the god. Please la, save yourself. Don't make yourself end up in hell. 

You know how to say but you don't know how to do. Say until so MEANINGFUL but actually you are bull shitting. Using your dirty way to make people hate the particular person that you hate. 

Don't be too proud to move there. There is a story why you move there. But, I wish you faster move there. Move there as soon as possible. Because, I'm not feeling like seeing your retarded face any. And, I hate the way you hurt people. 

Don't make me lost my control and use some dirty way to treat you. I don't want to and I don't need to. Someone else will do that one day cause of the reason can't endure with your super duper extremely stink mouth. 

Likes to pollute people's mind with your NICE words? Ok, I will teach you how to pollute people's mind =). First, you eat rubbish and make you mouth as stink as possible. Second, talk to them and make sure that they absorb your NICE words. Lastly, you success to pollute their mind. And, you will be send to the hospital cause of food poisoning. Oh ya! Remember to remind the doctor to wash your stink heart and your stink mouth which able to speak out all the NICE words. And not to forget! Wash your brain too! Cause it is full of evil things. 

End of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment