Thursday, November 18, 2010

latte

I'm blogging while I'm waiting for me to be sleepy. Can't fall asleep cause drank Latte Blog. Going to be panda soon :).

Planned to have steamboat for dinner but plan ruined. So went to Macdonald. Everyone is like so disappointed. Cause all of us had been waited for the steamboat feast for so long. Haha.

No one can effect my life now. I mean no one. You want to think negative is your problem. Get offended just walk away. I still have to support many people in my life so I won't fall down for a small matter. I have to be strong. I don't need to explain for anything cause I know the truth.

Once again, God answered my prayer today :). From the moment I opened the bible, God had already showed which verse I should read to get the answer. After I know what I should do, I feel happy again :). All the emo shoo away from me. Thanks God! I hated my attitude of praying just when need God's help. I will pray often starts from today.

When will I get sleepy? I still feel fresh T___T. Anyway, that's all for today. :)

End of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment