Sunday, November 28, 2010

don't judge the book by it's cover

Saw too much type of people recently. It's a good thing to know more about others. Really can't judge someone by the first sight you see them.

I knew someone at a camp recently. He is so irritating. I disliked him. The way he speak, the way he order people to do things and the way he scolds people. He looks so proud. Till the last day of camping, I saw his weakness. He is not high educated. He don't even know how to spell thin. He could speak English so well but actually, he don't really know English well. At that moment, I forgive everything that he had done and the words that he used to scold me. I answered properly him when he talks to me. I feel good :).

Next, I knew this girl from a camp too. She looks so pretty and mature. She looks kind and friendly. But the other side of her is actually not that good. She makes people to hate her. Maybe she hurts people with some words without her knowing. When I saw her crying cause of the conflicts, I can't hate her anymore. At last, I comforted her. And she told that she feel very very suffer, she wanted to find a person to express it all out but failed. Maybe she don't get to treat like that before.

This teach me not to judge the book by it's cover. I should really know more before judge.

End of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment