Thursday, November 18, 2010

what life is????

Really don't want to be so emo but I can't stop myself from emo'ing. Suddenly I can't found the meaning of life. 

Have to face devil which makes me offended. A masked devil. A sinful fella. She can do anything to hurt me. But she is a coward. She will talks all kinds of bad things behind me, When I can't see anything, she will do some tricks. Such a coward devil. Rich girl, go hell. My mind really full of evil things now. I hope that she was dead, deaf, dumb or disability to walk. I'm bad. I can't stop myself to think like this. 

I don't feel happy there. The dream that I chased for 5 years. Just suddenly feeling like want to stop chasing for it. I want to stop chasing. I feel that I'm not suitable at there. There is not where I belongs to. A devil there. But, I'm still making decision. Either give up or hold on with it. I hold on for 5 years. 5 suffering years there. No matter how unhappy I am, I keep on bear with it. But now, I'm tired. 

Waiting for you? What is the meaning of wait. Tired of it. 

End of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment