Thursday, November 18, 2010

my life

Suddenly, I feel that my life is not meaningful at all. Suddenly feeling like crying. I used to love my life, my world. But now, I feel tired and hate my life. 

My life won't go peace. It will peace, but, it will just maintain for a while. And *poof* it gone like that. 

When will the god take me away from this world? Tomorrow? The next second or the next minute? Or maybe when I wake up from my bed tomorrow, what I see is my body on my bed and I'm standing next to my body. 

Some of them once told me that I'm like that "person" now. If the "person" faced the problem that I'm having that day, then I understand why the "person" turns like that. It's all because of the person around her forced her to that condition. She was lost, no one guide her to the right path and now she turns like that. 

I cried that day, just because that I felt tired and there is no place for me to take a breath. I can't catch up with everything that happens around me. Rushing here and there. I used to be happy to rush, but now I feel tired and I'm not happy. 

Trying to help people around me everyday to make them feel that life is still meaningful. Try to make them happy and laugh. Give advise to them so that they know what to do. Hope that what I wish will come true. 

Still waiting for that day to come. Hoping for it everyday. Waiting for someone to realize.

End of the post

No comments:

Post a Comment